The RSA is committed to ensuring the availability of medical services for Ouray County residents and visitors.
TOP FIVE AREAS OF RSA BOARD MEMBER RESPONSIBILITY AND COMMITMENT
1. Maintain and replace building, equipment and infrastructure.
2. Contract with a medical service provider and ensure contractor viability.
3. Periodically submit requests for proposal (RFP) for medical service provider.
4. Periodic community health care needs assessments and establishing of future services of facility and equipment acquisition goals.
5. Fiscal responsibility to ensure the prior four objectives can be accomplished within the given mil levy. Five and Ten year projections.
– Scott Middleton, Past Ouray County RSA Board Treasurer