Mountain Medical Center, LLC. is committed to serving the people in Ouray County by providing high quality primary care medical services for infants, kids, adults and the elderly. Our staff delivers friendly, compassionate service to our patients, who are also our friends and neighbors. We can manage chronic conditions and help with short-term injury or illness. We would be honored if you let us care for you and your family!
– Acute illness care such as: flu, cold, injuries, etc.
– Routine health care exams
– Urgent Care
– Pediatric Care (children, infants)
– Chronic medical issues, such as diabetes and high blood pressure
– Sports Physicals
– DOT Exams
– Osteopathic Manipulation
– Orthopedic Care (bones)
– Dermatologic care (skin)
– Laceration Care (cuts, scrapes)
– Coumadin Management
– I.V. Rehydration
– X-ray Services
– After hours visits at the clinic
– House Calls, in some cases.
Phone 970-626-5123 Fax 970-626-9783
Joel loves living and serving in the Colorado Mountains. He is bright, energetic and caring. He is married to Leah Gates and has two daughters, Hadassah and Adli.